Making Tax Digital: an easy app to submit your VAT
The UK government’s Making Tax Digital makes it easier for business owners to submit their tax and keep track of their finances. In the UK, most VAT registered businesses with a taxable turnover above £85,000 must:
- keep their VAT records digitally
- use software compatible with HMRC’s Making Tax Digital to submit their VAT Returns.
With the K3|digital VAT (UK) app, it couldn’t be easier to comply with the government’s rules for tax returns. Using the app, you can submit your VAT return digitally and securely. You can also verify and store your submission history.
Five reasons to use the K3|digital VAT (UK) app
- You can keep all your details in one place, including your filing and history of payments, transactions and VAT submission.
- It’s quick and easy to sign up and log in.
- The app pulls the data directly from your ERP (enterprise resource planning) system. This allows you to cross-check, saving you up to two days of admin per month.
- You can see the status of your VAT submissions and when the next is due.
- The app is recognised by HMRC as compatible software for Making Tax Digital.
Connect to your ERP
The cloud-based app connects to ERPs such as SYSPRO, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and K3 Sigma. There is the possibility to connect to other ERPs, so do contact us to see if your system is compatible.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about the K3|digital VAT (UK) app, or need to create something similar for your business, please contact us today.